At the end of this course, the participants shall be able to ...
- Define the objective of work clearly.
- Define the quality criteria of the work clearly
- Identify the impact of the work on the environment
- Identify the impact of not following the processes
- List the stakeholders with their interest
- Determine the connect of the work to stakeholders including self
- Maintain the balance attitude towards stakeholders
- Identify at least two motivation factors in line with the resource skill and will.
- Appreciate the timely communication with the key resources
- Remain emotionally unattached to the work and its impact
- Articulate the lessons learnt in the past work
- Reduce the procrastinating thoughts
In this journey,
We will …
1. enjoy it as a collaborative-dialogue
2. implement at least one technique from it
3. appreciate the rally of questions & answers
4. go on a tour of the Bhagwadgeeta.
We will NOT …
1. teach reciting verse by verse!
2. mug-up by-heart
3. get engaged in philosophical rhetoric
4. decompose it as intellectual or devotional
It is NOT necessary to …
1. know Bhagwadgeeta by-heart
2. be able to chant
3. know Sanskrut language